Mabhele and Associates cc aims towards total customer satisfaction and focus on the requirements, expectations and needs of our customers and strive to exceed the customer’s requirements, expectations and needs by providing first class services, therefore Mabhele and Associates cc got a quality system that is based on the ISO 9001:2000 series
The quality objectives of Mabhele and Associates cc as decided upon by the members of Mabhele and Associates cc in conjunction with the Mabhele and Associates cc Management Representative is as follows:
- To achieve customer satisfaction on an on-going basis.
- To identify the requirements of our customers.
- To keep non-conformities to an absolute minimum.
- To continually improve and search for ways to improve on the number of non-conformities,through corrective and preventive actions.
- To communicate the importance of meeting customer and legal requirements to all levels in Mabhele and Associates cc.
- To accept the challenge to provide a consistent, effective service on a continuous basis, this will add value to our customer and at the same time contribute towards realizing their goals.
- Mabhele and Associates cc aims towards total customer satisfaction. We focus on the requirements,
- expectations and needs of our customers and strive to exceed the customer’s requirements, expectations and needs by providing first class services.
- Mabhele and Associates cc strive to exceed customer satisfaction by continuously innovating and improving its services and/or products.
- People are our greatest asset and we strive to encourage the development of all employees, and maximize their potential to the greatest extent so that they may contribute and benefit by the growing of Mabhele and Associates cc.
- The practice of quality assurance is a necessary component in the achievement of these criteria.
Member of the following:
- CONSTRUTIONAL ENGINEERING ASSOCIATION (SOUTH AFRICA) LABOUR BROKING DIVISION.
- Metal and Engineering Industrial Bargaining Council
- Steel and Engineering Industries Federation of South Africa
- Progressive Business Forum
Should you require any clarification, feel free to contact us, any time for more information.